The Bergantino forté HP is the newest member of the Bergantino bass amplification family.
The Bergantino forté HP takes bass amplification to a whole new level of performance. Just like an 8-cylinder vs. a 6-cylinder engine, the new 1200 watts of ultra-reliable, Class D power offers unprecedented “slam” in a lightweight, portable package.
Jim Bergantino, never content with the status quo, designed the forté HP for the player who requires massive headroom and control over his or her tone. It delivers a formidable sound with ease, combined with an unprecedented level of comfort and confidence. This amp harkens back
- Built-in parallel compression
- Drive Circuit: Goes from Soft Clip “purr” to mix shredding distortion. Featuring our new proprietary B.S.D. (Bergantino Smart Drive) technology.
- Variable Low-Pass (VLPF) and Variable High-Pass (VHPF) filters, critical for precise tone shaping and taming of the most challenging gigging environments.
- 4-Band Tone Controls: Bass: +/-10db @65hz, Lo-Mid:+/-10db @250hz, Hi-Mid: +/-10db @ 1khz, Treble: +/-10db @ 3.5khz
- Bright Switch: Selectable between 2 khz @ +6db and 7 khz @ +8db
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: for personal monitor and practice
- Bluetooth Foot-Switchable features including Drive, Effect, Bright, and Mute
- Software Upgradable via front USB port
- Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
- Effects send and return loop
- Studio quality Direct Output: software selectable Pre or Post EQ
- UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Section: 600W @ 8 ohms, 1200W RMS @ 4-Ohms, 1200W RMS @ 2-Ohms
- Dimensions: 13.25”W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.