HG410 4-10” Sealed design, 4-10” Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one in the rear to create a 3-dimensional sound field)
SHIPPING IN APRIL – PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE!
Bergantino Audio Systems introduces the newest addition to our HG series, the HG410! Coming in at just 47lbs., and the size of our 212 cabinets, it’s the lightest and smallest 410 in the industry. The BIG BROTHER to our renowned HG310, the HG410 also offers the benefits of a sealed design, for immediate and accurate bass response, our high quality, Reference tweeter for airy and transparent highs, and a rear firing woofer to create a 3-dimensional sound field. Available in our black Bronco Tolex with gold logo. Shipping in mid-March 2018.
As with all of our Bergantino Audio Systems loudspeakers, the internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf’ parts are used. Woofers with Neodymium magnet material are used for the low-frequency section of the HG series cabinets, resulting in a very clear sound, punchy low-end, sweet midrange and reduced weight. The HG series cabinets have a High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn to ensure consistent coverage from the lowest to the highest frequencies. This horn is mated to the quad-woofer arrangement through a custom designed phase-coherent crossover with a tweeter control. The HG410 cabinets are covered in black Bronco tolex, have mounted rubber feet and include a high-impact metal grill for durability and acoustical transparency.
See the demo video here taken at Namm 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyn9MITw4M
- Woofer: 4-10” Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one in the rear to create a 3-dimensional sound field)
- Tweeter: High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn
- Cabinet Design: Sealed
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Italian Poplar w/ Birch Baffle
- Cabinet Covering: Black Bronco Tolex
- Impedance: e-ohms
- Power Handling: 700W RMS
- Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
- Frequency Response: 42hZ – 15KhZ
- Sensitivity: 102db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
- Dimensions: 31”H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D
- Weight: 47 Lbs.
- ProNet Price: $1599.00